ANTI-AGEING & MEDICAL INJECTIONS
First treatment from $4.95/unit (normally $8/unit)*Terms and Conditions
Stop deep lines from forming or developing further and take a preventative path.
How it works
Botulinum Toxin-A is a muscle relaxant that is used in cosmetic injections to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Wrinkles form over time from repeated movement of our facial muscles. Cosmetic injectables are administered in various sites of the face and minimise movement to the most effected areas.
We prevent the formation of deeper lines that can be much more difficult to conceal the longer the are left.
Routine treatments are the best way to maintain results and over time patients will require fewer sessions.
Dr Kimberly Ivett uses a well known, safe, reliable, medically approved product which has been found to have a longer action period than other anti-wrinkle products. Please call the surgery for details (02) 9699 5199.
Depending on the level of Private Health, patients may be able to receive rebates on medical injectable treatment
Botulinum Toxin-A is great for treating jaw muscles that suffer from sever inflammation as a result of clenching and grinding our teeth while we sleep. Splints will protect our teeth, however the muscular forces in our jaws will continue to be strained.
Dr Kimberly Ivett has had great success with injecting patients jaw muscle or TMJ with Botulinum Tonxin-A.
With regular treatments and often paired with a splint, patients are finding relief from jaw pain, headaches and other symptoms related to clenching and grinding.
The treatment is quick, non-invasive and patients see results within 2 weeks of their first appointment.
Preparing for a facial injectable appointment
- Avoid alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medications (Aspirin, Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wart, Omega-3 Fish Oils, Ibuprofen), for a period of two weeks before treatment.
What to expect on the day of treatment
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to first appointment to complete paperwork
- Dr Kimberly Ivett will have a cosmetic consult and take pre-operative photo’s
- Make-up will be removed in treatment sites
- Several injections will be administered around treatment sites
- No local anesthetic is needed
- The injection sites may become slightly raised which will clear within 30 minutes of treatment
- Avoid touching the treatment area so that it doesn’t become irritated
- Treatment is designed to reduce and conceal existing facial lines to produce natural looking results
- Patients are reviewed 2 weeks later where additional treatment may be administered
Frequently Asked Questions
How long till I see results?
All facial injectables it take 1-2 weeks for the treatment to take full effect.
How long will the results last?
On average between 3-6 months. Less solution is required to achieve the same results over time.
Will there be bruising?
No, there may be slight redness which often clears within 10 minutes of treatment
Is it painless?
The solution is administered with a very very fine needle, which is commonly painless. There are certain sensitive area’s where a minor sensation may be felt.
Will there be swelling and bruising?
There is minimal to no bruising, there will be slight raised redness where the injection site is for up to 2 hours afterwards.